"printing content of a xml file using xml dom" Code Answer
Answers related to “printing content of a xml file using xml dom”
- How to modify xml file using PHP
- How to skip invalid characters in XML file using PHP
- How to execute and get content of a .php file in a variable?
- How can I download using PHP a XML file redirected in some weird way?
- Inserting data in XML file with PHP DOM
- How to send the content of an external file to printer?
- How to HTTP POST a XML File using PHP without cURL?
- PHP: Using simplexml to loop through all levels of an XML file
- find and replace values in a flat-file using PHP
- Read a .php file using php
- XPATH method for retuning multiple dynamic results from a XML file using PHP
- How to get the xml content of a node as a string?
- Write to XML file using fopen in Wordpress
- How to concatenate similar tags in a XML file
- How to stream a media file using PHP?
- Parsing a XML file using simplexml_load_file return empty object
- How to extract the content of <uri></uri> in a XML document?
- Read comma separated values from a text file using php
- Extracting HTML from an XML file using simpleXML
- Get contents of an XML file using PHP
- How would I pull the content of a CMS page into a static block?
- Save output of a php file in a html file
- How to get the mime type of a file after using file_get_contents from a remote server
- Create login accounts and store them in a text file using php
- I want to modify the existing data in xml file using php
- formatted xml file using php
- delete a node of an xml file with php
- Changing the file name of a tmp file uploaded through a form
- How to search in XML file using php?
- Getting content of a div (including child tags) with DOM
- Sign a XML file with .pfx certificate using PHP
- How to Create a CSV file using PHP (and upload it)
- Searching an XML file using PHP
- How read between delimiters in php DOM of a XML file?
- use DOMdocument to append elements in a XML-file?
- How can i get the value of attribute in of a xml node in php?
- Extract HTML of a Scraped Page Using PHP's DOM
- Serving Static Content from a Cookieless Domain - using subdomain and .htaccess
- how to send the content of a node in xml to another page using php?
- Save and Display a XML file created by transforming values of another XML using Xsl file.
- Android - Get real path of a .txt file selected from the file explorer
- Creating a simple XML file using python
- How to read the content of a file to a string in C?
- Efficiently counting the number of lines of a text file. (200mb+)
- What's the best way to return a random line in a text file using C?
- How can I remove the first line of a text file using bash/sed script?
- POST XML file using cURL command line
- How to transform an XML file using XSLT in Python?
- What is the most efficient way to get first and last line of a text file?
- How to validate an XML file using Java with an XSD having an include?
- C write in the middle of a binary file without overwriting any existing content
- Java : Read last n lines of a HUGE file
- NSXMLParser on iOS, how do I use it given a xml file
- How do you loop through each line in a text file using a windows batch file?
- Quickly read the last line of a text file?
- Reading a .txt file using Scanner class in Java
- Writing in the beginning of a text file Java
- How to restrict the value of an XML element using xsi:type in XSD?
- How to get a random line of a text file in Java?
- Is this the best way to rewrite the content of a file in Java?
- parsing a fasta file using a generator ( python )
- How to avoid OutOfMemoryError when uploading a large file using Jersey client
- Batch file to delete first 3 lines of a text file
- How do I find the current directory of a batch file, and then use it for the path?
- In PHP is it possible to inspect content of a Zip file without extracting its content first?
- How to delete the first line of a text file?
- Save a large file using the Python requests library
- Finding the id of a parent div using Jquery
- How to write XML declaration using xml.etree.ElementTree
- How do I set permissions (attributes) on a file in a ZIP file using Python's zipfile module?
- Java BufferedReader back to the top of a text file?
- how to get the attribute value of an xml node using java
- How can I echo the whole content of a .html file in PHP?
- how to count the total number of lines in a text file using python
- How to append to a XML file with PHP preferably with SimpleXML
- How to include the namespaces into a xml file using lxml?
- Read nodes of a xml file in C#
- Find and replace within a text file using Python
- How to delete node from XML file using C#
- Reading a remote file using Java
- How to load or read an XML file using ConvertTo-Xml and Select-Xml?
- Iterating over the content of a text file line by line - is there a best practice? (vs. PMD's AssignmentInOperand)
- Printing contents of a dynamically created iframe from parent window
- Change the node names in an XML file using C#
- Unzipping part of a .gz file using python
- How to get magic number of a binary file
- How can I load the contents of a text file into a batch file variable?
- Appending output of a Batch file To log file
- C# how can I get all elements name from a xml file
- Get parent directory name for a particular file using DOS Batch scripting
- How to use PHP to delete X number of lines from the beginning of a text file?
- How to efficiently read the first character from each line of a text file?
- How to list contents of a server directory using JSP?
- how to create an R data frame from a xml file
- Parse a xml file with multiple root element in python
- how to print cells of a table with simple html dom
- How to update xml file using PHP?
- How to create a WAR file using the commandline?
- How do I store html page in a xml file?
- Writing to a XML file in Java
- How to parse XML file using php
- Listing the content of a tar file or a directory only down to some level
- Write xml file using lxml library in Python
- How do I print the content of a .txt file in Python?
- How can I read only the header column of a CSV file using Python?
- Get last n lines or bytes of a huge file in Windows (like Unix's tail). Avoid time consuming options
- How can I load part of a .mat file that is too big in memory for my machine?
- Geting xml data using xml parser expat
- Getting “ï»¿” at the beginning of my XML File after save()
- Remove multiple nodes from an xml file using sax and java
- Reading a big XML file using stax and dom
- Reading an XML file using QXmlStreamReader
- Why does Java ignore the first line of a .properties file?
- Printing the content of a DocumentViewer in a different UI thread
- Read a line from xml file using C++
- Where is a tutorial for using XML with Delphi?
- trying to serialize and deserialize an xml file using VB.net
- how to update the xml file using xmlstarlet
- Is it possible to redirect the output of a batch file inside the script?
- How to untar a TAR file using Apache Commons
- How to delete only the content of a file in Java?
- How to read processing instruction from an XML file using .NET 3.5
- Opening a device file using erlang
- inserting data in the middle of a text file through java
- trying to get content inside cdata tags in xml file using nokogiri
- update/append data to xml file using php
- How to replace value of an XML field using Ant?
- How to read an XML file using Java?
- how to replace a string on the second line in a text file using a batch file?
- Read config file using XMl reader
- How can I insert a checkbox form into a .docx file using python-docx?
- How to send an xml file using http post in android. Where i put the xml files in the code
- Reading large XML file using XMLReader in VB.net
- How can I produce a PDF file using data in an XML file, in Perl?
- Add HTML Codes to XML file using PHP
- How to display the contents of a .txt file on cmd window using Java?
- How do I search for a pattern within a text file using Python combining regex & string/file operations and store...
- How to find duration of a video file using mediainfo in seconds or other formats?
- How to get the line count of a large file, at least 5G
- java - Getting all content of a xml node as string
- blank lines in file after sorting content of a text file in python
- Append to XML file using XmlWriter
- how to modify xml file using xslt
- appending a data in a specific line of a text file in Python?
- Digitally Sign Parts of a XML document
- Using PHP to take the first line of a CSV file and create a MySQL Table with the data
- Importing and validating XML file using SSIS or just plain T-SQL?
- MATLAB: how to read every Nth line of a text file?
- XML Split of a Large file
- Extract a subset of XML file using XSL
- What is the sense of crossdomain.xml and clientaccesspolicy.xml when there is e.g. PHP/cURL?
- Simplest way to read a csv file using php, and then select one specific value
- Accessing all parameters of a GRIB2 file using pygrib
- Importance of indenting XML file
- How can I insert or remove bytes from the middle of a large file in .NET
- count the number of words in a xml node using xsl
- Get data from elements within multiple XML files for output to another, single XML file using Powershell
- Selecting elements from XML file using LINQ
- Can SimpleXML load only a partial of a XML?
- PHP, skip first and last line of a text file using fgets
- Getting hash of a binary file C
- Batch file to compare contents of a text file
- Parsing a xml file using simplexml and accessing properties
- How do I delete rows of a text file?
- Extracting Text Nodes From XML File Using SAX Parser in JAVA
- How to print content of a label in java?
- How to extract rows from a log file using Windows command line tools or batch file?
- Cannot read BITMAPFILEHEADER of a bitmap file using C++
- Creating a JTree out of an XML document using DOM parser
- Numbering the sentences inside a <P> in a .xml file?
- query an XML file using PHP
- Trouble Parsing XML File Using Perl
- Finding the full height of the content of a page/document that can have absolutely positioned elements
- How do save the entire content of a binary file into postgres database?
- Creating XML structure using xml attributes
- How to split each words from several lines of a word file? (python)
- Batch file to delete half the lines of a text file at random?
- How do I read the contents of an XML element using C#?
- Generate a Word document (docx) using data from an XML file / Convert XML to a Word document based on a template
- How to get error's line number while validating a XML file against a XML schema
- Create a txt file using batch file in a specific folder
- Reading a XML file from resources
- Memory efficient way to remove duplicate lines in a text file using C++
- Synchronous processing of a csv file using fast-csv
- How Check if a XML file if well formed using delphi?
- What is the use of pom.xml file in Java?
- Is this possible to write list of file names into a text file using batch file Windows Xp?
- How to search and replace text in an XML file using Python?
- Parse a xml file using c++ & Qt
- Identify running instances of a batch file
- Getting path to the parent folder of the solution file using C#
- Reading all content from a text file - C
- how to check end-of-line of a text file to see if it is unix or dos format?
- xsl:sort an XML file using multiple elements
- Replacing contents of a text file using PowerShell
- How to read XML file using System.IO.Stream with LINQ
- Open a remote file using paramiko in python slow
- What is the best way to change text contained in an XML file using Python?
- GetTreeNode of a xml in python
- perl script to iterate over xml nodes using XML::LibXML
- Remove multi-line strings from a text file using a batch script
- How do I write to a YAML file using SnakeYaml?
- How to comment a line of a XML file in C# with System.XML
- How do we use julia to read through each character of a .txt file, one at a time?
- How to read entire content of a text file in batch
- To uncomment a commented node in a XML file using C#
- Getting content of a local file without uploading
- Inserting an attribute in multiple XML Nodes using XML.modify() in SQL 2005
- How to remove header and footer records of a flat file using UNIX shell script?
- Merging different nodes of multiple XML files using JAVA
- Are there any advantages to using an XSLT stylesheet compared to manually parsing an XML file using a DOM parser
- Reading and writing a XML file in JSF
- Using JAXB to extract content of several XML elements as text
- How can I get the value of a registry key using a batch script?
- Parse XML file using XPATH expressions and Java
- Convert XML file using XSLT in Android
- C# validate XML file using XSD file
- How to add an element in this XML file using DOM parser?
- How to append an existing XML file using DOM without overwriting the existing data? in java
- How to merge continuous lines of a csv file
- How to create custom datalist from XML file using jquery
- remove duplicate nodes from xml file using xsl
- Parsing the multilevel XML File using java (DOM Parser)
- Install Chrome on Windows with a .bat file using PowerShell
- How to get a xml file from iphone's email and use it in my app
- How to read specific parts of the text file using Java
- How to parse a XML file stored in my google drive but which stands out as a html type?
- Replace Single Character in a line of a Text file with Python
- Deleting whole sections of my XML file
- Grouping of a well defined flat XML for Access import (XSLT 1.0)
- "Out of memory" while parsing large (100 Mb) XML file using perl
- How do I search for a Tag in xml file using ElementTree where i have a certain "Parent"tag with a specific value?...
- How to determine the Content-Length of a gzipped file in Python?
- remove tags from a xml file written to a string?
- Is there a way to toggle the "Hidden" or "Read-Only" switches on a Windows file using PHP?
- How to set Background of a TextView dynamically from Xml file
- Parse XML using Groovy: How do I keep the CDATA when parsing a XML file
- How can I make an exact copy of a xml node's children with XSLT?
- Error: xml.sax.SAXParseException while parsing a xml file using wikixmlj
- how do I determine the file type of a video file
- Batch File that copies the first 2 lines of a text file into another text file
Only authorized users can answer the search term. Please sign in first, or register a free account.
Explanation for weird #text strings
The weird #text strings dont come out of the blue but are actual Text Nodes. When you load a formatted XML document with
DOMany whitespace, e.g. indenting, linebreaks and node values will be part of the DOM as
DOMTextinstances by default, e.g.
where E is a
DOMElementand T is a
To get around that, load the document like this:
Then your document will be structured as follows
Note that individual nodes representing the value of a
DOMElementwill still be
DOMTextinstances, but the nodes that control the formatting are gone. More on that later.
You can test this easily with this code:
This code runs through all the telefon elements in your given XML and prints out node name, type and the urlencoded node value of it's child nodes. When you preserve the whitespace, you will get something like
The reason I urlencoded the value is to show that there is in fact
DOMTextnodes containing the indenting and the linebreaks in your
%0Ais a linebreak, while each
+is a space.
When you compare this with your XML, you will see there is a line break after each
<telefon>element followed by four spaces until the
<model>element starts. Likewise, there is only a newline and two spaces between the closing
<cena>and the opening
The given type for these nodes is 3, which - according to the list of predefined constants - is
XML_TEXT_NODE, e.g. a
DOMTextnode. In lack of a proper element name, these nodes have a name of #text.
Now, when you disable preservation of whitespace, the above will output:
As you can see, there is no more #text nodes, but only type 1 nodes, which means
DOMElements contain DOMText nodes
In the beginning I said, the values of
DOMTextinstances too. But in the output above, they are nowhere to be seen. That's because we are accessing the
nodeValueproperty, which returns the value of the
DOMTextas string. We can prove that the value is a
And this proves a
DOMElementcontains it's value as a
nodeValueis just returning the content of the
More on nodeValue
nodeValueis smart enough to concatenate the contents of any
although these are really the combined values of
Printing content of a XML file using XML DOM
To finally answer your question, look at the first test code. Everything you need is in there. And of course by now you have been given fine other answers too.